Friday, 2 March 2018

Paul Reiser says 'Stranger Things' character was inspired by him, 'Mad About You' reboot still questionable

When Paul Reiser received a phone call from the Duffer brothers, he had no idea they created a character inspired by him for their hit show, Netflix’s “Stranger Things.”

The actor and comedian told Fox News he first learned about the streaming series from his teenage son, who saw it a few days after Season 1 premiered.

“Literally next week, I got a call from the Duffer brothers who wanted to meet me because they had a role that they thought of for me after it had premiered,” said the 60-year-old. “They said as they kept writing it, they kept calling the character ‘Dr. Reiser.’ And then they said, ‘Why don’t we just get Reiser?’ I knew it would be great. I didn’t hesitate at all to say 'yes.'”

Despite his eagerness to appear in the hit show, Reiser admitted the storyline for his character, Dr. Sam Owens, was kept top secret.


Source : foxnews

No comments:

Post a Comment